Sunday, February 8, 2015

My Influenster #FrostyVoxBox

I have told you before about being a member of Influenster. This awesome group sends out boxes of fabulous products for us to try and test, and let me tell you they are always full of fantastic iteems. My most recent shipment was the #FrostyVoxBox.

Inside this box was a wide array of different products anyone would be thrilled to test. I received-


NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum-
Not only does this color apply smoothly but it stays put during normal daily activities. It provides a nice overall color without smudges or thick spots and looks great. This comes in a simple twist top case that allows you to apply it in seconds and go on your way. I love the satiny looking finish and the lack of color coming off everywhere else.

Rimmel London Gentle Eye Make Up Remover-
This is one of the fastest working removers I have tried. It takes only seconds to remove everything from shadow to liner and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry after use. It takes only a small amount to do the job, so the bottle will last quite awhile before needing replaced.

Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Waterproof Mascara-
I received this awesome liner in the Kohl color to review. The first thing I noticed about this eyeliner is how darkly it applies. There is no need for going back over a line to darken it, you get a smooth finish in just one swoop. The eyeliner stays put throughout the day and removes easily too.

Boots No7 Protect and Perfect Serum-
I received a sample size of this in my box. The serum is almost silky feeling to the touch. It was a bit more runny than I would have liked, but it wasn't too difficult to apply. It is designed to reduce pores and restore radiance to the face. It is a non-greasy serum that leaves your skin looking and feeling more soft and supple.

Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Tea-
I am not big on flavored teas but I thought I would give this one a try. I love that the package came with two bags, allowing me to use more than 1 if I felt the need. I didn't find this tea to be quite strong enough for my liking. It had both a weak tea and a weak mint flavor to it where I would have preferred both to be more noticeable.

Eco Tools Hair Brush-
I love the multi-function design of this brush. It provides both brushing and detangling bristles for maximum results and comfort. The handle is a sturdy wooden design that allows a comfortable grip while using this product. It works well on long hair and did a good job of removing the tangles from my daughter's hair without a lot of hassle and fuss.

Fruit Vines Bites-
These super chewy fruity snacks are great for kids. They are small enough that they can have a few pieces for a serving, but not so small that you can't taste them individually. The snacks we tried were Strawberry flavored and you could taste the fruity essence to them easily. They weren't too strong, but strong enough that you could identify the flavor with ease.

McCormick Thyme-
I loved the glass bottle this thyme came in. It is cute, yet small enough to fit in with your other spices easily. This features a flip-top lid that allows for easy dispensing and can be opened one handed if need be. The actual spice inside was not old or dried out and had a nice flavor to it. This has been used several times already and I even had another kind already opened before this one!

All in all I loved my #FrostyVoxBox and all the fun stuff inside it. Thanks to the sponsors and the people at Influenster for allowing us to be part of the testing!








No comments: