Monday, February 23, 2015

Minzos 4-In-1 TurboPen for Tablet & SmartPhone Review




With all the devices, toys and other technology around the house, it seems someone is always needing something for one of them. Someone always needs batteries, cases, cover and especially a stylus. I have no idea what they do with them, but there never seem to be any on hand when they are needed.

When I was given the opportunity to review the Minzos TurboPen, I knew it was perfect for the kids. This would allow them to have a stylus to use, but one that had other purposes and could be stored as such. Instead of keeping this in their rooms with their devices, I could store it in the pen holder and everyone would have access to it.

The first thing I noticed was how bright the light was. I honestly expected it to be a dull light but it had more power than I assumed in that little pen. It works great for seeing into small spaces and is perfect for keeping in your purse or desk for emergencies.

The laser light on this is fun to use. It makes an excellent pointer for class, works well for attracting attention and is fun to play with the cat too. It is the perfect accessory for my sons science fair project, allowing him to highlight areas as he explains the different parts.

The pen tip works well and writes in black ink, making it handy for normal use and excellent for emergencies too. It writes smoothly and prints clearly without runs or blank spots.

The stylus is nice and soft, making it great for avoiding scratches on your screens. The tip seems a bit large to me though. I found myself hitting the wrong buttons with it often, but then again, that may just be me because the kids didn't seem to have any issues with it.

All in all this would make a great tool for any student or adult. It is handy to have in your office, car, briefcase or purse for a variety of uses. This would also make a great gift for any tech fan or someone who always has their phone in their hand.

**I received a sample item for review. No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.

No comments: