Friday, May 16, 2014

Valentia Even Glow Serum - Antioxidant Skin Treatment - 20% Vitamin C


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Fighting the battle with age is not something I take lightly. I do not want a face full of wrinkles, and I am doing what I can to prevent that and to keep my skin looking young and healthy as long as possible.



One of the tools I am using in my fight is the Even Glow Serum. This antioxidant treatment features 20% Vitamin C to help eliminate dark spots and discoloration of the skin. The serum helps your skin to absorb moisture and combat the signs of aging to leave you with smooth, wrinkle free skin.

The unique blend of ingredients is said to eliminate dry, peeling and cracked skin. The serum is designed to increase collagen production and prevent sagging and other signs of aging by plumping up the skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.

I have used this product several times so far and have been satisfied with my results. The vitamin c serum is easy to apply and doesn't leave a residue on my skin. It does have a mild citrus scent, but not one that is overpowering.

After several applications, I have noticed that my skin feels softer to the touch and appears to be more smooth. I didn't have any wrinkles to begin with, so I can't say if it has helped any in that area. I do know my skin had taken on a kind of dry look lately and this has eliminated that completely. I plan to continue using this to keep my skin moist and soft as long as possible.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: