Sunday, May 25, 2014

Memorial Day Deals From My Inbox

I get a ton of emails every day and many of them are sales and deals. I normally just browse and delete, but I thought I would share some with you....

Diamond Candles-

 
Memorial Day Weekend Sale
 
Start your summer with fresh scents sure to brighten your home. Let our beach inspired Summer Time Ring Candlecarry you away to a sandy paradise or enjoy a summer picnic treat like our Watermelon Wedge Ring Candle.
 
Sale ends tomorrow. Receive 25% off all items. Use gift code MDAY32 at checkout to receive your discount.

 


No More Rack-

               I just love this site and now, for memorial day, you can grab all you want and it all ships free. Yes, that's right...FREE SHIPPING NOW !!!!



Stoneberry-


     I just placed an order for curtains from them yesterday. For Memorial Day, Stoneberry is offering 20% OFF EVERYTHING!!










No comments: