Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Have You Tried the New Herbal Essences Body Wash?

I am one of those people who like to try different options. I never buy the same scent of laundry detergent or dishwasher tabs twice in a row, and I always look for new smelling candles and air fresheners too. When it comes to shower products, I am just the same. I like variety.

As a member of Crowdtap, I recently had a chance to try a sample of Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash for a sample and share review. I had not had a chance to try any of the varieties yet, so I immediately opened this to smell it. I just love the fresh, clean scent and the gorgeous teal color of this body wash.

I was as satisfied with the results of this Herbal Essences product as I have been with others in the past. I find the scents enjoyable, but not overpowering, and like that the smell stays with you after the shower too. This body wash has a nice consistency, not too thick like conditioner, but not runny either. I plan to try the other options to see which is my favorite scent.

No comments: