Friday, March 8, 2013

Campbell's Slow Kettle Style Soups

I am not a huge fan of soup in any form, so when I saw the new Campbell's Slow Kettle Style Soups, my curiosity wasn't as much for myself, as for the others in my home. My husband likes a good bowl after a cold day working or when he wants something substantial to eat without a lot of hassle, so I thought of him first.

 I selected the Tomato and Sweet Basil Bisque and he chose the Southwest Style Chicken Chili. I really enjoyed the bisque. I expected it to taste like the traditional tomato soup because it is already prepared soup, but was surprised by the rich taste. The bisque had a nice thickness and chunks of tomato. My husband enjoyed the chili as well, although he said it could have been slightly more spicy.

We have tried several types of single serve noodles and soups, but always run into the issue of having the same few flavors, over and over again. Of course, we can always buy the cans, but when only one of us is eating, we end up throwing out some of it every time. I love that these don't require a can opener so they can be used anywhere. The peel off tab is simply thrown away and you can replace the lid to store in the fridge for later too!



I shared some of these with my sister too but haven't gotten her feedback on them yet. I purchased several more for us to try and expect them to be just as good as these were.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to
know your situation; we have created some nice practices and we are
looking to trade methods with other folks, be sure
to shoot me an e-mail if interested.

Stop by my page :: diets that work