Saturday, August 4, 2012

Stoner Couture Private Label for Hot Summer Style

The weather this summer is killing me.I hate when it is too hot to enjoy being outside,and this summer has been one hell of an example.It's so hot I don't even want to go out.Unfortunately,I have to do that from time to time.so at the very least I want to be cool and look good doing it.

Stoner Couture has some amazing styles for summer.I love the super soft feel of their clothing and the lightweight material allows the outdoor breeze to get to you,keeping you at least bearably cool.I love the Private Label Amma Tank.This bamboo/polyester blend is super cute and looks cool too.It is available in blue and grey,but I hope to see it in more colors soon!













The Private Label Ladies Short Sleeve V-Neck Tee is another great look for summer.I like the simple tie-dye look and the sleeves give a little more protection from the sun.I like the fuchsia color best and would love to see this one in black too!


If you wanna dress it up a little,I suggest the
Vintage Burnout Tri-Blend Tank Dress.They offer this one in fuchsia,grey and baby blue.I love the grey color on this dress.It could go from casual to dressy with just a few accessories.


I love the vibrant, eco-friendly blends from Stoner Couture.Not only do they offer a great look,but these fabulous products are made in the USA! Support the lifestyle with style!!



***All opinions on my blog are my own and may not be the same as anyone else..that's why they are mine.I was not compensated in any way for this post.

No comments: