Monday, February 28, 2011

What have you been up to?

So here in Ohio the weather is improving and my mood with it.I hate winter.I don't like cold,I don't like slush and ice and people drive me crazy acting like it's the end of the world if it snows half an inch..jeez.So I am thrilled with the coming of spring,no matter when it gets here!

What about you.Do you hate winter like me or do you love it? I wanted to build a snowman this year and never did get time between school,work and sick kids..blah.

I have been trying to clear out things we no longer need,want or use and plan to have a yard sale soon.Well not too soon but I am going to rent the party room and have it indoors where its nice and dry just in case.I am searching for the right Easter items and planning the perfect party..or trying to anyway.I have been shopping a little lately and have a few new things to show off too...like my fabulous Wilton finds,new Farberware baking sheets and more.Have a great day!

No comments: