Sunday, January 23, 2011

Valentines Heat from EdenFantasys

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store


                                       

                                              This Review Is Intended For Adults Only
I am not getting vulgar here people,but, if you are not legal or easily offended-click away now!


That said..I know I have mentioned before that I love sex.I am married and 30 but that doesn't mean I have to stop doing something I truly enjoy does it? I like variety,I live for spice..it's natural and healthy.I know kids take away some time..trust me I know but even a little time can be a lot of fun if you try. I was browsing around for some fun new items at  EdenFantasys when I came across some really cute VValentine's themed items I wanted to share.
                                                                        Rainbow Heart
With it's cute carrying pouch,colored design and Pyrex,temperature retaining glass..this is a sure pleaser.

                                                                   Icicles No.12


Now what lady doesn't want a rose right? I think you could honestly set this out and nobody would know what it was.Microwaveable and freezable,this could warm things up or cool them down.

These glass toys are non-porous and hypoallergenic

                                                              Heart Print Bustier and g String

 This heart print Lycra bustier set has a hook and eye closure in the back and adjustable garters and straps.

                                                                    Floating Hearts
Put them in water,set them on a dish or drip them on a lover,these cute heart candles would make a great gift to give or receive.There is a large range in the gifts that can be given for Valentines,so no matter how intimate your relationship,you can find something that suits your needs.


These are just a few of my favorites,but there are many more to choose from.The ordering process is a snap and the compare and search options make browsing simple and fun.My items have always come in plain packaging with no clue as to what's inside,so your privacy is protected too.For the perfect Valentines gift hurry over and check them out.
* I am an EdenFantasys Ambassador and will receive a gift code to use at the site as compensation for this post.The opinions are my own.

No comments: