Sunday, March 15, 2015

Loving These Necklaces from Totally Cute Cool Jewelry

I am a huge fan of Nightmare Before Christmas and just had to make that a part of the #DisneySide Celebration we hosted recently. In my search for cute items that I could use for prizes and favors, I found the awesome Etsy shop Totally Cute Cool Jewelry 


The selection of adorable necklaces and other jewelry in this shop is perfect for any Disney fan or fun loving person. When I contacted the fantastic shop owner, she quickly agreed to donate some cute necklaces to our event.


I love that the characters in the jewelry look just like I expect them to. I hate finding a favorite character item and then realizing it doesn't quite look like it should. These are all perfect! Look how beautiful the shimmery Minnie Mouse head necklace is. Any Minnie fan would love to receive that! The shop also has matching Minnie head earrings for a complete look.

We received a Kermit and a Miss Piggy necklace. I like that these come on ball chains, making them perfect for kids or sturdy enough to wear anytime. They aren't really heavy, but have enough weight to them that they don't flop around everywhere either. 


My absolute favorites were Jack and Sally. Like I said, huge Nightmare fan here, so these caught my eye right away. In fact, they were my reason for contacting the shop in the first place. I am ordering another Jack for my best friend it is so cute! 


The prices are great and the selection is wonderful. You can even contact the shop owner if you want to order more than you see of something. The Jack and Sally ones were mentioned by several people when I shared these on Facebook, so I know she was planning to make more of those.


 There are a ton of adorable earrings in this shop too. My daughter loves having a big selection of them and you can grab several pairs for a great deal! I bought the zombies and butterflies below and several more items, and it was still under $20, including shipping!



 I love the customer service too. She is quick to reply and so simple to work with. This is a great place to find little items for Easter coming soon. They also make awesome gifts, party favors and treats!

*I received party donations in exchange for a review. All opinions are my own.

No comments: