Saturday, March 28, 2015

Body Merry Age Defense Neck Cream



We all have to age, even if we don't want to admit it. We all face saggy skin, wrinkles and lines..or do we? These may be natural signs of aging, but that doesn't mean we have to accept them without question. We can do things to fight back against looking older, and I do everything I can!

I was asked to review the Body Merry Age Defense Neck Cream recently. This specialty cream contains a blend of awesome natural and organic ingredients like Green Tea, Jojoba Oil, Cocoa Butter and Avocado Oil to battle the indicators of age and restore a more youthful look.


You simply apply it to your neck, decollete or face after cleansing and toning. It can be used under makeup or sunscreen. Use this during the day or at night, depending on your skin needs and sensitivities. It takes only seconds to apply and doesn't leave a disturbing residue behind.

Designed to lift, firm and hydrate the skin in those target areas, this compound helps to tighten and provide a more soft and supple look. From my experience so far, it seems to do just that. I can see a more uniform appearance to my skin where, before, there had been fine lines. The skin around my nose and lips looks more full and is almost silky to the touch. I noticed changes after about a week of using this. The bottle still has plenty of cream, so I will be trying it for a bit longer to see if the results get any more noticeable.

This is perfect for preventing and reversing signs of aging. It contains no harsh chemicals or fragrances. It even comes with purchase security because they offer a 90 day, money back guarantee. If you try it and don't like it, let them know and get your refund without even having to return the bottle!

I was provided with a sample bottle for review. All opinions are my own from personal experience.

No comments: