Friday, March 21, 2014

Have You Tried Durex RealFeel Condoms?

I have been married for over 6 years and have my tubes tied, so I don't normally have a big use for condoms. That said, even though I don't use them all the time, I do use them from time to time. We try to keep it interesting, and using a condom can add a little flair sometimes. When I saw the chance to try the Durex RealFeel Non -Latex condoms through Crowdtap, I thought we would give them a try.


I noticed the feel of these as soon as I opened it. The condom felt soft and sort of silky feeling. My husband had no issues getting it on, and I thought it felt great once he was fully sheathed. I noticed the feel of these when using them too. For me, it was a soft and silky pleasure, with no issues at all. My husband did not seem as fond of it as I was, however, and took it off after 10 minutes or so. He didn't have any specific outright complaints, but he wasn't raving about it either.


Personally, I would use these again. I liked that they feel soft instead of rubbery, and they are easy to slide on without a lot of stretching or breaking. I enjoyed the sensation and would buy these if I were in need of them. I would suggest giving them a try and seeing how they work for you!

*I was provided with sample items to assist in my review. No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own. 

No comments: