Wednesday, March 19, 2014

CRUSH Minimal Effort Pill Crusher


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



Taking medications can be a big pain, especially when the patient can't or won't swallow a pill. This is often a problem for kids or pets who just can't handle those big pills. In cases like this, you know it has to be done, and want it to be as easy as possible.

The CRUSH minimal Effort Pill Crusher allows you to  solve the big ill issue in a flash. All I had to do was place the pill in the crush chamber, put on the top and twist. I was expecting to need to do multiple twists to make it work, and was surprised when it stopped after less than a turn. I removed the lid to find the pill nicely crushed. The results were perfect for adding to juice or pet food to make taking medications a snap.



 My favorite part of this crusher is that it features a pill holder in the top. I was able to keep the pills I needed right there inside of it. All I had to do was peel off the lid for access in seconds. This is great for on the go needs or to save on space where you keep your crusher. It makes keeping track easier too. If you need 3 a day, put that many in the top each day, and you will always know if you missed a dose.

This lightweight, BPA free crusher retails for $9.99
You can follow Sabi to stay up to date on all their products at-

Website: http://www.sabi.com
Blog: blog.sabi.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Sabibrand
Twitter: @sabi_brand


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: