Monday, July 29, 2013

Princess Reagan is 7

My darling daughter turned 7 last week and for her celebration she chose a Monster High theme. We ordered her some super cute decorations, plates, napkins and more and of course she had to have a matching cake too.


Reagan was thrilled with everything and couldn't wait to show her friends before they headed outside to play in the bounce house and sprinkler.


After creating chaos in my yard they headed back inside to watch the princess open her gifts and have some cake and root beer or creamsicle floats.


Reagan received a ton of clothes, nail polish and lip gloss, toys, a fairy garden stone, movies, a new beach towel and wash cloth and a bunch of other items...not to mention almost $100 in cash for her to spend on whatever she wanted.


All in all I would say she had a very good day. I love to see her experience new things, but I hate watching my baby grow up!


No comments: