Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Zombie Baby Purse-Great for Womens Costume

I just couldn't wait to share this review with you.I recently received a fun new backpack purse from Plus Size Costume Supercenter.Look at this...



The Zombie Baby Backpack comes with straps for carrying and an attached brain bib.The bloody purse can hold my wallet,phone,mints,body spray,pocket knife and eyeshadow with a little room left.This is pretty good for something that is designed as a costume accessory! The material has stayed clean and snag free and the purse is a big attention grabber.

I have had the best time with my Zaby (Zombie Baby).My husband thinks I am nuts,but I don't care.My little deformed zombie has been going with me everywhere.When the husband is driving,Zaby will sit on my knee and wave at the people going by.Of course I had to take her into Walmart,mainly just to screw with people.I plan to add her to my costume this year too.I am thinking momma zombie and her precious baby,maybe even a bloody stroller for the perfect touch?

This is just one of the fun items you can get for Halloween or anytime from Plus Size Costume Supercenter.The huge selection includes costumes,wigs,shoes,accessories and more for the perfect look each and every time.They really do have a great assortment of Plus Size Costumes too.This is perfect for me because it is hard to find a good quality costume that can accommodate a large chest.I have had a hard time trying to find costumes that can handle this issue in the past,but with the selection available here,that isn't a problem.

Here are a couple of my other favorites from the site..

The beautiful Morticia Adams Plus Size Costume


and Sexy Teacup Open Side Pump

***All opinions on my blog are my own and may not be the same as anyone else..that's why they are mine.I receive the mentioned sample item in order to write a fair and honest review.No other compensation was received and my opinions were not influenced by receiving sample items***

No comments: