Sunday, April 3, 2016

Our Easter Weekend

We didn't have any major plans for Easter this year. Everyone is always busy, or have plans of their own, so we did it casual this time.

My 9 and 12 year old children went to several egg hunts and Easter events over the weekend. My daughter won first place at one, and snagged a cute stuffed bunny for her trouble.


I filled around 150 eggs for them to hunt at home too, so they had loads of candy and treats. We invited the neighbor kids and had fun snacks like sucker topped cupcakes and chocolate dipped PEEPS.


I found cute woven baskets with liners and thought they were perfect for Easter. I even grabbed matching grass for each one..too cute!

I made ham, deluxe mashed potatoes, deviled eggs and rolls for our dinner Sunday evening. It was a nice, stress free weekend for us..which never happens on a holiday!


How was your Easter?




No comments: