Thursday, January 16, 2014

PREMIUM Solid Cordz® 1 Foot Extension Cable (5-pack) Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

One of the things I hate most in the world is chaos. I like to have everything neatly in it's place and organized for optimal ease. Unfortunately, not everything in life can be so easily situated, leaving me having to find a way to deal with it.

A perfect example of this would be the mess of cords connected to my power strips. I have several of these strips in my home, but the one with the most mess, has to be the one connecting my computer and all of it's parts. It seems like there are cords running every which way, leaving me with a jumble of cables and plugs that can't be easily hidden. The fact that I have to sit beside them every day just adds to my frustration.  

I was recently given the chance to review an item that could help eliminate this clutter and lessen my irritation to it as well. The Premium Solid Cordz 1 Foot Extension Cables are the perfect answer to this cord related issue. Each cord fits nicely into one of the outlet sockets on my power strip, elimination overhang and allowing me to use every slot available instead of just a few of them. I simply unplugged the items from the strip and plugged each one into an extension cable, then plugged the cables into the power strip. It literally takes seconds to complete and the result is much nicer looking.

The extra foot of room actually serves several purposes. It leaves room for other plugs, instead of blocking the way with large adapter pieces. Being able to use all of the sockets means I do not have to have more than one of these in any given area. It frees extra outlets for other items and leaves a neater appearance. Having the extensions also lends and extra bit of length to otherwise too short cables. No more moving my whole desk for that extra inch needed to connect a printer or router.

These cords are helpful in many other ways too. Using these in the bathroom gives you extra length for that curling iron or blow dryer that won't quite reach the bottom of your hair. These were really handy in the kitchen as well. The extra foot of reach saves me time and effort while cooking like always having to set down the mixer to grab the salt or seasoning I forgot to get before I started.

These could be utilized in the bedroom so you can have the lamp, alarm clock and phone charger all plugged into the same spot, or in the garage so all those tools can fit into one power strip. There are endless uses for these and I plan to take advantage of them all.

*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: