Thursday, May 22, 2014

Wonka Peel-a-Pops

I shopped at Kroger this week just so I could grab some of the new Wonka Peel-a-Pops. After seeing all the ads about them, I knew the kids were going to want these. 


These Wonka pops are a blend of the fruit flavored gummy outside and the soft vanilla ice cream inside. All you have to do is peel the gummy layer like a banana and presto, you have ice cream. My kids thought it was hilarious that they could play with their ice cream and they loved the mix of grape and vanilla flavors. 


I love that these were a reasonable price at Kroger. I hate trying something new and finding out you don't like it, after paying a bundle for it. With 8 in a box and 3 kids, i knew i was going to need more than one.


I like that these are easy to peel, so Wonka lovers of almost any age can enjoy them. The mix of flavors is unique and takes a minute to get used to. I prefer to just eat them in bites so you get both parts every time. These aren't real messy and the ice cream holds up well after removing the peel, so there is no rush to finish it quickly. 



*I was provided with a sample box to test this product. All opinions are my own and not influenced by receiving a sample item. 

No comments: