Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

You can bet that every day you will find my husband standing at the sink to shave his face. Now, I know that he has to shave, and I don't want him looking like a grizzly bear all the time, but I don't want a sink full of hair either. I am always complaining about this and now I have found something to help put a stop to it for good.



The Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror is a unique little piece that allows my darling husband to groom himself in the shower, where the hair can run down the drain and be out of sight permanently. This compact mirror uses Anti-Fog Nanotechnology to stay free of cloudiness and fog, allowing you the best view possible, and a cleaner, closer shave.

The Cassani mirror is incredibly easy to hang. You simply decide where you want the mirror to go, remove the backing from the included hanger and press firmly. The mirror sits straight and stays put for a fast and easy shave. There is even an included hanger for your razor, keeping it right there within reach when needed.


We have used this mirror several times, not only to shave but to dye my hair as well. It can be removed from the hanger and put back in seconds, allowing you the freedom of using it for other things if desired. I hung this under the shower head so it is out of the direct spray as suggested, but still in a perfect place for shaving needs. It has held up as claimed and remained fog free every time. The instructions do tell you that for extra long showers, you may need to lightly rinse to remove any cloudiness, but this has not been an issue at all for us. 


I love that this can be easily removed if we no longer want it there, yet it stays put nicely for as long as we do. I am enjoying a hair free sink and would suggest this to those of you battling the same issue. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: