Saturday, May 3, 2014

Nature's Best Vitamin C Serum Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I told you before that I am on a mission to be more healthy, and along with that comes clean, clear skin. I have been trying several different skin products lately and was offered a chance to review Natures Best Vitamin C Serum by Mystelic Beauty as part of my search.

The first thing you notice when opening this, is the smell of citrus. It isn't overpowering, but you can clearly smell it and it gets stronger after applying to the face. The serum goes on fairly easily and it just a bit thinner than I would like. It wasn't running everywhere, but you can't apply a lot at a time or it will start to drip.  It takes only seconds for this to absorb into your skin though, and you do notice a softening and smoothing feel to the area after. I have been using this 1-2 times daily as suggested. and have noticed that I now have more silky feeling skin, and I have a decrease in blackheads and acne too.

This serum is proven to remove toxins and stimulate Collagen to help reduce the effects of aging and diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. This helps minimize the appearance of scars and acne and reduce skin damage too.  Nature's Best Vitamin C Serum is the highest quality available and is made in the USA in an FDA Certified Cosmetics lab, so no worries about what is in it, or what effects it may have. The organic ingredients make this perfect for all skin types too.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: