Friday, October 5, 2012

Zestra Glide Personal Lubricant


As a parent,I know how difficult it can be to grab a few minutes of "adult time".Between kids,jobs and other obligations,sometimes romance gets pushed to the back burner.Even when you are able to be alone,it can be difficult to erase everything else from our minds and focus on ourselves.

I am sure many of you have had the same experience with intimacy.You finally get time to enjoy one another,and you just can't seem to make it work.Contrary to the beliefs of many men,women do not instantly become ready for sex.Even if you are willing,able and excited,it can take time for our bodies to prepare.Of course,if you are taking your opportunities when you can get them,time may be limited and waiting just isn't an option.

When I was offered a sample of Zestra Glide to review,I knew it was something I could use.The sensual water-based lubricant contains natural ingredients like aloe extract and Vitamin E,and is free of fragrance,parabens and preservatives too.It

It takes only a small amount of Zestra Glide to achieve the needed lubrication,but larger amounts can be used depending on the amount of silkiness desired.This is safe to use by yourself,with a partner or with toys and accessories,so it doesn't limit your activities,and it is designed by the same pharmacist to work with Zestra Essential Arousal Oils too.

I noticed no negative effects from using this product.It isn't greasy or overly messy to use,take only seconds to apply and works quite well.I love that it allows a smooth entrance without becoming slippery and cleans up in no time at all.

Use this coupon to grab your own Zestra AND Zestra Glide with FREE shipping!


***All opinions on my blog are my own and may not be the same as anyone else..that's why they are mine.I received the mentioned sample item in order to write a fair and honest review.No other compensation was received.

No comments: