Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Store It All with Packaways



In our house we do major cleaning twice a year.By major cleaning,I mean emptying everything and sorting through it.Throwing out what we don't need or use and replacing what has gotten old or needs replenished.


I was able to use the Packaways boxes that I received to make my cleaning and organizing more simple and convenient.The different sizes allow me to use a certain box for specific items depending on shape and size.This cuts down on clutter and helps me fit more items into less boxes.

The corrugated plastic under bed boxes measure 36Lx24Wx6H and are available in pink,green,blue and white to suit any decor.The shorter height makes these perfect for sliding under a bed,dresser,chest and more.Each box features a unique wipe away panel that lets you to keep track of what is inside and change it with ease.This box is great for blankets,linens,shoes or any other thin items you need to store away.

The classic box is available in 12,16 and 21 gallon sizes and can be used to pack items away in closets or other storage spaces.The instant assembly makes these easy to use for anyone,while the variety of sizes and colors lets you pick the one that suits you best.These boxes work wonders for storing books,toys,holiday items,decorations or anything else you can think of.The boxes fold flat when not in use and can be popped back out with ease to use them again and again.

The tote boxes are my personal favorite.These feature the same instant set-up and wipe-away panels as the other boxes but are used open for hands on needs.You can grab a few to help organize the playroom,separate your craft items,sort recyclables or straighten up the pantry to start.The open top design eliminates the need to fit everything under a lid and the handles make this a snap for on the go needs.

**My take on the Packaway boxes is -
The boxes do assemble in seconds and are easily broken down too.The plastic is more sturdy than I had expected,and they have held up to everything I have put in them so far.The panels make marking boxes easy and wiping them off means I can switch them from room to room or person to person in seconds.Overall these work well for their intended use and even survive if accidentally left out in the rain.:]

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: