Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday Stealing


This is my first Sunday Stealing.I found it thanks to Meandering Matt!


Sunday Stealing: The 31 Meme, Part Two: In Memory to Clyde

Cheers to all of us thieves!

16. What's the longest shift that you worked at a job?

      I have worked about 18 hours straight,off 6, and back in for another 18.

17. What was the last concert that you attended?

      I have no idea..Punk Fest maybe?

18. What the last DVD (or Blu Ray, of course) movie that you watched?

      Sanctum

19. How did you like the film?

      It was good but not great.

20. What comedian do you love?

      I like Mo'Nique and Sommore from the Queens of Comedy

21. Do you ever sleep in the nude?

      Yes,I do and the husband too!

22. Have you ever had a long distance relationship?
 
     
 I started my relationship with my husband about an hour apart,that the farthest for me.
23. What do you think of astrology?

      I don't

24. What's you're favorite lyric quote from a song?

      You're so wrapped up in your misery,you never feel the love that surrounds you.You never noticed that life passed you by.

25. Tell us something random about yourself.
      

 I used to have a mohawk and  rainbow liberty spikes


26. Have ever attended a theme party? If yes, do tell.
    

  Take your pick,the mundane like a luau or costume party..and the wicked like a leather/vinyl party or a sex toy demo party.

27. What is your favorite thing about winter?

      Blah...screw winter.

28. What was the name of your first pet?

      I have no idea but my current one is Cadbury.

29. What have you done so far this weekend?

      

      Babysat my nephew,went school shoe shopping,cooked,cleaned,chased after 6 children..whew what a weekend!


30. Has your humor ever been called “sick”?

         Among other things,yes
31. If you could have one thing, what would it be?

      Hmmm...an original 1970 Chevelle SS..black and red with chrome detail











No comments: