Monday, August 8, 2011

Candyland Cutie thanks to Wholesale Halloween Costumes

I found it..the perfect costume for the Princess for Halloween!

I know what you are thinking..Halloween costumes in August,right? I have said it before and I will say it again..I LOVE Halloween.My favorite part is working to find the perfect Halloween Costumes for the kids. I spend hour upon hour scouring sites,going over options and looking for accessories to make everything just right.I especially enjoy looking at all the adorable girls dress up costumes for my daughter.You all know by now,Reagan is a self proclaimed princess and she has shown that in the past few years with her costume choices.

Reagan is very hard to get costumes for because she changes her mind about a million times and this year was no exception.We headed to Wholesale Halloween Costumes to start our search.Reagan began her adventure wanting this Princess Peach costume.She wanted this because she had a Princess Toadstool birthday this year.However,when she found out she wouldn't have a wig because she is already blonde,she decided not to get it.

Next came the quest for the perfect pony costume.Browsing was a snap,at least,the easy setup lets you search by gender,style,category etc to make finding the perfect costume that much easier.I was able to look up pony and see what they offered within seconds.

She finally narrowed it down to this Pinkie Pie costume because it was ..of course..pink.I really thought she was going to stick with it too until she saw this...


Reagan finally decided on this perfect little  Candyland Costume for Girls.Her only request..that I get her a lollipop just like this one to carry around.I quickly agreed,I just love this classic character with a twist.I love the colors and the glittery road.I plan to add some glitter tights and shoes to match and some cute glitter hair bows too.I can't wait to take her out trick or treating now!

My costume arrived within days of ordering and it was even better then I expected.I couldn't tell in the picture,but because this is a licensed costume,the word "Candyland" is written across the middle..its is even in a cute candy cane print!This was the perfect added touch.The only complaint I have is that they do not offer the costume with accessories in a bundle deal..this would save time and money for making the look complete.

I am pleased with the sturdiness of the material too..she can do plenty of prancing around in this without worries about ripping her dress.We have already started looking for her accessories..if only I can keep her from wearing it until then...


*I was provided with a choice of costume to assist in my review by Wholesale Halloween Costumes.The opinions are my own and in no way required for receipt of said item.

No comments: