Saturday, September 7, 2013

Walk With Style from Cane Expressions




As you probably already know, I cannot walk correctly.I have had 2 surgeries and am on the way to my 3rd, so I am lucky I can walk at all. I had been walking without any assistance, but my doctor says that isn't helping matters any, so now I have a cane. It sucks having to walk with a cane at 33 years old. It makes walking strange and makes me feel old. With one hand on the cane at all times, I feel like I can't do anything. Not to mention that it isn't very attractive looking.


Lucky for me I was offered the chance to review one of the covers from Cane Expressions. These, easy to use, slip-on covers add a little flair to your walk. Each cover fits all standard canes, so you always have the right size. Simply remove the stopper on your cane or pull apart the two sections and slip the cover on. Put it back together, adjust to your liking, and you are done. If you have more than one cane, you can switch covers between them, or get a cover for each one.

Cane Expressions are made in the USA and come in a variety of styles to fit your mood, outfit or personality. I received the zebra striped design to review and added it to my cane right away. It fit well and has stayed on perfectly since I added it. I think it looks much better than the plain black color and it is softer too. That helps since I bump it into my leg several times a day.
There are several other styles I like including the beaded, camouflage, and silver shimmer designs. I would like to have another one so I don't have the same design all the time. If I have to use the thing, it might as well look better. They even have replacement grips, fashion straps and pretty colored aluminum canes, which I now want! 




Cane Covers are available on Etsy, Amazon, Walmart and several other places and are less than $10 each. They would make a great gift for anyone who wants to add color and flair to their cane or just to accessorize it. You can follow them on Facebook to stay up to date on new styles or items too!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: