Wednesday, June 26, 2013

OxiClean 2 in 1 Stain Fighter


With it being summer, my kids always seem to make more messes, create more chaos and ruin more clothes than any other time of year. I hate ruined clothes in summer because it means buying more that will only be worn a few weeks before it is time to go back to school again. I try to spot treat when I see a stain right away, but there are always some that get thrown in the wash before I see them.

I used to use Oxi Clean powder, but that always resulted in a mess when the kids did laundry. I don't know why, but they got powder everywhere, every time they used it. Thankfully now I can use the Oxi Clean 2 in 1 Stain Fighter instead.



This easy to use liquid with Color Safe Brightener allows me to get nice, clean laundry with no powder mess.  You use this right along with your normal detergent for extra stain fighting power. I just toss in a laundry pod, add the Oxi Clean and go...simple and fast.

So far I have been pleased with the results. Our laundry has been coming out nice and clean and my laundry area is all clean too!

* No compensation was received for this post. I am sharing my experience as a member of #Smiley360.

No comments: