Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Herbal Essences and Expo Trylogy

I was recently sent full sized bottles of the Herbal Essences Shine Collection Shampoo and Conditioner to try as a member of Expo. This was my first Tryology experience with them and I was thrilled that the bottles were large instead of trial sizes. It is so hard to get a real feel for anything with only one or two uses.

I had used Herbal Essences products before, just not these particular ones, so I had an idea what to expect. I was not surprised by the strong aroma that pours from the bottle soon as you open it. One of my favorite things about these is the smell...so rich and fruity. I am not talking about a slight sent that fades away quickly. Herbal Essences has a nice, fresh and simply wonderful smell that goes on and on.



I also love how thick these are. I hate to wash or condition my hair and have half of the product run out of my fingers before it even gets to my head. I didn't have that issue at all with these. The products are creamy,  with a nice consistency that allows great coverage without leaving behind a greasy residue. I have really long hair, so I always use more than suggested. Normally I have to have several times the recommended amount to get all-over coverage, but with these, only a little more than average worked fine for me.

I haven't been using these long enough to judge lasting results, but I did notice a change in shine right away. My hair smells better, has more bounce and shine and makes me feel like it looks more healthy.


*I was not compensated in any way for this post. The products were provided to me in order to make a video review for the Expo site, no post was expected or required.

No comments: