Monday, February 11, 2013

New Chicken Helper Flavors

I received another package last week with new flavors of Hamburger Helper products for me to try. I had just gotten two boxes a few weeks ago, so I was surprised to see another shipment so quickly.  Being a member of the Hamburger Helper community is always fun and the surprise boxes make it even better.


This time I was sent new chicken varieties. The Fettuccine Alfredo will probably never be eaten here. I hate Alfredo sauce and cannot even stand to smell it. The Chicken Fried Rice, on the other hand, is one that I was anxious to try. I made it with diced chicken breast and we loved it. My only suggestion is to watch the temperature and level of water because the rice really needs time to cook.  I even allowed an extra minute or two and the rice was still slightly under cooked.



I love the 40% more boxes and the improved flavors help too!


*I was not compensated in any way for this post. I did receive the products to try, only as a community member, with no expectation of a post of any kind.


No comments: