Sunday, July 8, 2012

My KLUTCHclub Box Was a Nice Surprise

A few weeks ago I was sent a KLUTCHclub box to review.If you are like me,you are asking yourself..what exactly that is.I admit I didn't know too much about them before,only that they contained a mix of healthy food and other items for customers to try.

I soon learned there was much more to it.Each month you receive a mix of items that can include healthy snacks and drinks,supplements,skincare products,workouts and more.The items change each month and you get a new box full of different items.You can even check the site each month to see what will be in that months box.

The box I received contained a great mix of items like the Zico coconut water and a great workout video.One of the most interesting things was the big bottle of Omega Swirl Mango Peach Fish Oil.I thought there was no way my kids would want to take that,so I told them if they didn't like it,they didn't have to take it again.Needless to say,I was shocked when they started asking to have their Fish Oil dose each day.


I received a sample of Rose Hips Black Soap.This facial cleanser had a nice scent and left my skin feeling soft too.The bottle had enough for multiple applications so I was able to use it a few times after my initial use.

I also received a full size Seed and Fruit mix that the kids loved,and a Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate protein bar that tasted amazing.If I hadn't known it was healthy before trying it,I would never have believed it.


This is a great way to get introduced to a variety of new items without having to go out and buy them all individually.There are probably even items you have never heard of before like some of the ones in my box.This is super for finding new items to add to your daily routine.

Each KLUTCHclub box has a value of at least $50 but you pay only $18 or less each time.For example,the July box contains over $70 worth of products including a mix of teas,fermented soda,vegetable oil,Truvia sweetener,a $15 gift card and more!

You can also sign up and give the boxes to someone else as a gift.A one month subscription costs $18.If you extend it to 3 months,you get them for $17 a box,or go for the year subscription and get each box for only $16.If you opt for the one month service,it will renew each month until you decide to cancel.The other options don't renew unless you sign up again.With those options you are in control of how few or many boxes you will receive.

ALL MEMBERSHIPS INCLUDE FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES!!


***All opinions on my blog are my own and may not be the same as anyone else..that's why they are mine.I received the mentioned sample items in order to write a fair and honest review.No other compensation was received and my opinions were not influenced by receiving sample items***

No comments: