Friday, July 6, 2012

Design Your Own Eco Ditty Snack Bags

My daughter will be going to public school for the first time this year.She is so excited to be able to go and meet new kids and make friends.This will be the first time all of my kids are in school at the same time,so I am starting on the shopping early!

 One of the things I know we will use are lunch and snack bags.My kids are super picky eaters,so we usually keep plenty of food on hand for them to take for their lunches.As soon as I was given the option to review an Eco Ditty Reusable Snack Bag,I knew it had to be for the Princess.

The bag is just the right size for storing a sandwich or snack and the 100% organic cotton means it is safe for her to use all the time.The bag also features an long velcro closure so you can make it bigger or smaller depending on what is inside.This means we can use the same bag for a for multiple items instead of having to use an individual snack or sandwich box each day.For me this means less dishes, and for her,no worries about losing containers or lids.

Of course,her favorite part was getting to design her own bag.She loved that it came with markers for her to use,but she did say she wished it had more girly colors or just more colors to choose from.She did combine the yellow and blue to make the green eyes and.although I wasn't sure if they would blend on the bag,it seemed to work out well for her.

We haven't had a chance to put this through too many tests since she isn't in school right now,but she did try it out going to the pool and on road trips and it worked just fine.Now I just need to grab some for my boys as well!

***All opinions on my blog are my own and may not be the same as anyone else..that's why they are mine.I received the mentioned sample item in order to write a fair and honest review.No other compensation was received and my opinions were not influenced by receiving sample items***

No comments: