Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Easy Canvas Prints

I have such a difficult time finding the right gift for people.I don't really like to give those impersonal gifts that can be for anyone.Don't get me wrong,it is always handy to have a few "just in case" gifts that can be given on short notice.For the most part,If I am going to spend my money on something,I want it to be something that is remembered and liked.Thanks to my sponsors at Easy Canvas Prints,I can do just that.


To get started, I just had to select a photo I wanted to use,choose the size and wrap style and submit it for printing.Using the site is a snap and very user friendly.In just a few minutes,anyone can create a beautiful canvas print that will be treasured forever.

I decided to use a photo of my grandmother with my daughter and niece.I chose not to have the color altered,but they do offer that option.You can select sepia,black and white or retouching to get just the look you want.They offer the wrap or frame option too.I liked the standard wrap style that is included in the cost of your print,but you can also get the gallery wrap or framed print for just a little more.It took me about 5 minutes to design my print from start to finish and I received an email confirmation right away.I also received an email when it was shipped so I would know to be expecting it.The package arrived  nicely wrapped, with no damage, in just a few days.

Canvas Art Prints are perfect for gift giving too.A beautiful canvas print of the children for grandma and grandpa or to send to that loved one far away.This would be perfect for hanging in a dorm room or office as well.A family photo for the fireplace or living room would be nice too.There are so many different things you could use a custom canvas print for and that is why I love them!

Overall I loved my experience with Easy Canvas Prints.I do think I chose a picture that was a little bit too dark.I wondered if the poor lighting would make it dark,but it seemed OK when I previewed it.The print is a little darker than I expected,but that was my fault for using a dark photo.


If you are looking for other print options,try their main site for a variety of Sign choices.
You can also find them on Facebook or Twitter



***All opinions on my blog are my own and may not be the same as anyone else..that's why they are mine.I received the sample item in order to write a fair and honest review.No other compensation was received and my opinions were not influenced by receiving a product***

No comments: