Friday, April 20, 2012

Rascal Flatts-Changed

Rascal Flatts' has officially released their newest album,Changed.This album hit stores a couple weeks ago and so far it seems to be a success. In case you didn't know,Rascal Flatts is the trio of singer Gary LeVox, bassist Jay DeMarcus and guitarist Joe Don Rooney.This is a group that has been around for awhile and is still coming out with something new for their fans.

Changed is the eighth studio album and their first with brand new material in two years. Since their musical debut in 2000, the band has sold over 21 million albums, 25 million digital downloads and delivered 13 #1 singles to the top of the charts!

Changed is full of the band's high-gloss harmonies, songs that speak to our hearts, and above all, their desire to push themselves to bring more to the table with each record.

I am not a big fan of country myself,but my husband is.I asked him to listen to the new songs and tell me what he thought.He enjoyed the album and even shared it with a friend,so I guess that is about as positive a response as I could ask for.



***.All opinions on my blog are my own and may not be the same as anyone else..that's why they are mine.I receive sample items in order to write a fair and honest review.I am sharing this information as member of One2One Network ***

No comments: