Friday, April 6, 2012

Last Minute Easter Ideas and Coupons

Easter is almost here,and if you are like me,you still have a few things to grab.I am not usually into posting coupons,but I figured I would try something new and share these Easter ones sent to my email today.


$0.30 off 4 oz. or larger HARIBO product

$1.00 off two bags of Wonka Jelly Beans

$1.00 off two BAGS of NESTLE NestEggs

These aren't candy,but I like to include a few little items in my kids baskets or give them a gift too.
$6 off Loopz memory game

$10 off Hot Wheels RC Stealth Rides™ vehicle 

Movies make great Easter gifts that last,so here are some kid friendly movie coupons

$3.00 off Marley & Me: The Puppy Years on DVD

$3.00 off Tooth Fairy 2 on DVD or Blu-ray™

$5.00 off Mr. Popper's Penguins on DVD or Blu-ray™



***I am sharing these deals as a member of Escalate.I was not compensated for writing this post***

No comments: