Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Kraft Fresh Take




Have you tried the new Kraft Fresh Take mixes? I happened across these one day at Walmart and figured would give them a try.They were only $1.98 each,so I grabbed a couple different mixes and went to get the meat to go with them.Each one can be used with more than one type of meat,so this allows even more variety in your meals.
The first one we tried was the Savory Four Cheese.I used this with hamburger,as shown,and everyone loved them.The mixes are really easy to use.The different ingredients are packaged together but divided so they don't mix.I opened the bag,shook the ingredients to blend them and mixed it with the meat.After making the burgers,I gave them to the husband to throw on the grill while I made pasta salad and fries to go with them.


The burgers turned out nice and moist with lots of yummy cheese inside.I like having my ingredients mixed in the meat so I get the full flavor of the burger.This was a quick and easy meal that the whole family enjoyed.(I also used this mix with buffalo meat and it made a great buffalo burger for those of you that like a little adventure.)

I plan to try all the varieties available and hope they make more soon!


***I was not compensated in any way for this post.I am just sharing!***

1 comment:

simplymerry said...

thanks for the review, i'll have to look for them next time i shop!