Monday, March 5, 2012

Foul Mouth Shirts for St.Patricks Day


Only twelve days left until the green beer starts flowing.That's right,I am talking about St.Patricks Day.I will admit,I never used to get the point of the whole thing,but after watching those around me get into the fun,I understand it a little more now.St.Patricks Day is a day to let loose and have fun.There is just no other way to put it.How can you even try and be serious with leprechauns running everywhere and rainbows and pots of gold being the theme of the day?

While making the perfect party plans this year,don't forget to grab a shirt that shows just how you feel.On a day when pinching is the penalty for not wearing green,anything goes.Protect yourself from those grabbing fingers and show your spirit at the same time with one of these  Funny Irish T-Shirts from Foul Mouth Shirts.They have a nice selection of shirts that range from the funny to the down right perverted,so there is something for everyone.

I was sent the "I'm Irish,Do I Get A Free Beer?" shirt to review.This comes in a variety of colors like the green above and the dark blue one my husband tried. The shirt arrived in perfect condition,just as it looks on the site.The material is soft and the shirt offers a nice bit of stretch to allow for a comfortable fit.One of the things I noticed was that the letters didn't crack or fade after washing.The photo above of the blue shirt is after it has been washed a few times and the color is still bright with no peeling or other issues.

If you are looking for party gear,or just something to show your Irish pride,stop by and grab one of these funny shirts for you and while you're there,share the laughs, and grab a few for your friends too!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: