Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Preparing for Our #DisneySide Party

I am super excited to be one of the hosts of the #DisneySide Celebrations this year. As always, I try to do way more than I really need to, so I am still working on some of my ideas, but this is what I have so far.


We are having a multi- generation party and will have guests ranging from age 1 to over 50. We are planning to use the games in the packet and add some of our own as well. For the smaller kids, a coloring contest, costume contest and marshmallow pickup will be fun and easy enough for all. The older kids will be doing puzzles, maybe a treasure hunt to the pirate ship outside (depending on the weather) and other fun games. Teens and adults will be doing trivia, word search and brain games. This way everyone has a chance to join the fun and win a prize too.

I have gathered a ton of prize items, some for games, door prizes and more. Look at the cute nail polishes and Mickey soaps!! I can't wait!!


No comments: