Sunday, February 1, 2015

50 Shades of Grey at the Studio Movie Grill

I know how many of you are excited to watch 50 Shades of Grey. I read the books, so I know what you mean. While I personally am not impressed with the people chosen to play the roles, I know there are a ton of people waiting to sit with their eyes glued to the screen, and a lot of happy partners that night too!

I found the perfect place to enjoy the show if you live near Columbus, Ohio. Studio Movie Grill will be showing this long awaited film starting February 13th, making it a nice way to celebrate Valentine's Day. You can take in the movie in relaxation mode and even order food or drinks to be delivered right to your seats!

Yes, you read that right. At Studio Movie Grill you can choose from a number of  starters, entrees, dessert and drinks using this in-theater dining experience. Simply press the button and the server comes right to your seat to take care of your needs.

There is even a lounge so you can grab a drink, relax with friends or enjoy the atmosphere before and after the show. They offer daily drink specials, a kids menu, private screenings, reserved seating and much more to make visiting them a special treat. You even get 4 hour parking for only $2. Well worth it to save a long walk to the car after the show and get home that much faster ;).

*I was provided with free tickets to visit a show and try the experience. All opinions are my own.

No comments: