Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Curva Artisan Double Wall Glasses Review



I love unique and original items. I look for that little extra something that makes a piece stand out to me. Sometimes it is color or design I go for, and other times it is a bold statement or something that demands attention. 



The Curva Artisan double wall glasses are a perfect example of this. These clear drinking glasses have a fun and unique feature. The double wall style allows them to be crafted into different designs on the inside for a mix of intriguing looks all in one box. Each glass has a different style curved inside that lends a unique look when filled with liquids. The double layer prevents your hands from getting hot, or developing condensation while drinking. It is also a good way to remember which glass is yours!

Made from heat and shatter resistant glass, these cups are actually much more solid than I had expected them to be. They looked quite fragile to me when seeing the images, but when they arrived, I was pleased to see that these weren't going to break when actually used. They are sturdy but pretty and nice to look at when filled too. The kids love peering into them, even more so when you use colored or shaped ice cubes inside.

These would make a great gift. They are cute and classy and can be used for almost anyone. They are dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe and come complete with a 1 year warranty too!


* I received a sample item for review. All opinions are my own from personal experiences.

No comments: