Thursday, December 18, 2014

Body Merry Stretch Marks and Scars Defense Cream Review



After having three kids, I have to admit I have a stretch mark or two. I tried to avoid them, and since I lost weight instead of gaining every time, I came out better than many I know. Still, I do have some and I hate them. I am sure many of you feel the same. You look in the mirror, and no matter how faint they may be, you still see them as if they are bright and bold.




The Body Merry Stretch Marks and Scars Cream is a product made just for me. It contains an amazing mix of Organic Cocoa Butter, sunflower seed oil, avocado oil, algae extract, Shea butter and a ton of other natural ingredients for a formula that targets the problem and works to correct it. It helps to hydrate the skin and soften while improving elasticity and overall appearance too.

Using this cream is simple. You apply it like you would any cream or lotion and rub it into your skin. That's it! It takes such little time and effort to improve your skin. The cream does have a scent to it. It is not overpowering, but it is there. It didn't bother me in the least, but could be an issue for those who may be extra sensitive to smells.

I noticed a change after using this for about three weeks. It didn't remove every bit of the marks by then, but it had made a significant difference in the skin. It felt much more soft to the touch and was more smooth and even looking. The stretch marks had lessened and the skin had a more healthy tone to it.

This is a great starting place if you are looking to improve those problem areas without making a big commitment. You can try it and see your results, and if you like what you see, you can go back for more.

  • MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: You simply cannot go wrong since Body Merry offers a 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all its products. If you do not like this cream, just contact them and get a full refund. No need to return the bottle!


No comments: