Sunday, October 6, 2013

Trying to Stay Young With Ageless Derma

I have always looked young for my age, which to me is a good thing. As I get older, I have started to notice some signs that I may not be young forever. Thankfully they are not huge issues, but I would rather not have them get any worse. I try to take care of my skin, so that I can look as lovely as possible, for as long as I can.

I have recently gotten some help with that from a new product I tried called Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Cleanser. Ageless Derma is a facial gel cleanser that contains Glycolic Acid to help keep your skin looking fresh. Designed to remove makeup and all the dirt and pollution that ends up on your skin daily, Ageless Derma helps fight the signs of aging by keeping your skin looking fresh and clean. The glycolic cleanser works to lessen acne scarring, reduce wrinkles and improve skin conditions.

Ageless Derma helps replace the natural antioxidants that our skin loses with age while helping to rebuild the  collagen and elastin that keeps our skin youthful. It also contains aloe juice, which is known for it's skin healing abilities. Blended with amino acids, enzymes, vitamins and minerals, this works to keep your skin at it's best.

I noticed right away the consistency of this cleaner. It isn't runny like water, but not too thick either. It is easy to apply and does leave your skin feeling clean and fresh after use. I noticed a difference in how my skin looked after about a week of using it. I can't say it made me look any younger right away, but it did leave my skin feeling and looking more clean, which is a big plus for me.




No comments: