Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Cool Stuff from Fun Slurp

Recently I won a gift card to Fun Slurp.I didn't remember entering,but I won so I went to check out the site anyway.While I was there,I found some really cute items that I knew would be a hit in my house.



I grabbed a box of these Crime Scene Sandwich Bags for my boys to use in their school lunches.Of course they can't wait to pack for the first day of school now.I also snagged a roll of Obama toilet paper.It is usable,but I got it for my husband to keep because we are not Obama fans in this house.


Fun Slurp has a variety of unique and funny items that can be used as gag gifts,serious presents and much more.The site has many categories like bathroom pranks,funny props,weird bacon products and unique band aids.There is sure to be something fun for you to try so stop by and check them out today!




* I was not compensated in any way for this post.I am just sharing some fun!

No comments: