Friday, August 24, 2012

Back to School Supplies-Olivers Labels


I know it isn't something you want to think about,but we all have to do it anyway.Yep...in just days,if not already, our little darlings will have to get up early 5 days a week to go to school.That means that we also have to get up early,get them dressed,fed and out the door in a timely,and somewhat orderly fashion.

Of course,once we send them off with all those new items,we have to hope they return with them when the day is over.A great way to help make this a reality is by using labels to mark their items.We were sent a selection of space themed items to help my youngest son do just that thanks to Oliver's Labels.
This collections features a variety of different sizes and styles that can be used on many different items.The labels are dishwasher and laundry safe,so you don't have to worry about them coming off when you need to wash your labeled items.


The shoe labels we tried fit perfectly in any shoe and stuck to every pair we tried them in. From sandals to dress shoes,sneakers to heels,they stuck,and stayed, every time.(No my son doesn't wear heels but I tried these on mine just to check).

We also tried the Stick-eez clothing labels on his new school clothes.We labeled shirts,pants,shorts,coats and jackets and these small labels fit on the tag of each one.That is a simple and easy place to put them and t can be seen right away.He has worn several of the items and none of the labels have moved so far.I have also washed a few items and the labels stayed on then too.

The larger labels we used for books,pencil pouches and folders and they have held up and still look new.School has only been in session a short time,so I hope they continue to stick. I don't want to buy more labels and do all that again!


**I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No other compensation was received.My opinions are my own and may not be the same as yours!

No comments: