Monday, June 4, 2012

Princess Reagan Loves Mogo Bands

If you have been coming here long,then you have surely seen a post or two about the princess.Reagan loves to dress up and be pretty and is a fanatic for shoes and accessories.Thanks to my wonderful sponsor at Mogo ,she now has a new favorite in her collection.


Mogo Bands are super cute bracelets that can be added together to make a headband or even a belt.The bands have magnetic anchors on them that allow the interchangeable charms to be moved from place to place on the bands,or from band to band to make new creative styles.You can get the bands in a variety of colors including the two tone style Reagan loves best.

You can grab your own charms in sets of 3 for only $12.I had no idea they made "boy themed" items.Now my son wants some of his own.There are a ton of charms to choose from so you can find a style collection that fits just about any need.

The Paige Collection even offers a nice variety of "dressy" charms for a cute look that mom can wear too.I received a black band and the white Diamond Girl charms to try and I love it.I plan to get some other charms for myself as well.I am thinking of some other colors from the Paige Collection like pink and purple.

Mogo also offers a cute selection of other items including the Mosies Slippers,Click Flops and Mogo Shades.Reagan was sent a pair of the pink shades to review.She loves being able to change the charms to match her outfits and I loved that they are sturdy and stylish too.

All of the items we reviewed were a success.The charms are not hard to switch around but stay attached when you are wearing them.We have not lost any of the charms we were sent,which is a big improvement over some of the other items we have tried.I am pleased with the products and plan to purchase more in the future.


***All opinions on my blog are my own and may not be the same as anyone else..that's why they are mine.I receive sample items in order to write a fair and honest review.No other compensation was received and my opinions were not influenced by receiving sample items***

No comments: