Sunday, June 10, 2012

Potty Cover provides on the go clean


I hate using public toilets.I am not talking just simple dislike,I mean literally hate to use them.I don't like the idea of sitting on the same seat as a stranger and I don't want my kids doing it either.If we are out somewhere and the kids need to go,I try to get them to hold it until we go home,or can stop at the home of someone I know.Thanks to my sponsors at Potty Cover,I no longer have to stress about whose behind has been on the seat before ours.


Potty Cover is a disposable toilet seat cover that goes over the sides and front to keep germs away.The non-woven fabric is covered with a layer of plastic to make the perfect waterproof shield against germs.


Each Potty Cover comes sealed in a small bag,so they are the perfect size for on the go needs.You can keep one in your car,purse,diaper bag,gym bag or anywhere else you might need them.You get 6 individually wrapped covers per package.This allows you to keep a few and share a few with a friend or slip one in the kids backpacks in case they need them at school.

I found these super easy to use and fast to apply.When you are finished,simply toss it in the trash and go on your way.The package is easy to open and they really don't take up much space at all.You could even slip one in your pocket while hiking or camping for those "rustic facilities".

*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: