Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Party Beans Personalized Party Favors


I love to make things that are unique and fun.Sometimes this little added touch can make all the difference in the world. With the Holidays fast approaching,now is the perfect time to start on those stocking stuffers the children love to get.In our house,we do the stockings first, and then the presents so I try to include a few little trinkets,games,toys and such along with their candy.This has always made them excited to see what they have in their stockings as much as what they have under the tree.

 

Thanks to Party Beans,I was able to create these cute little tins for them this year.Using the design tool,I selected the background I wanted,added my customized text,selected my candy option and was good to go.I love the variety of designs you can create for these,although I do wish there were more themes available.There are many sizes and styles for your containers too.I did the 0.5 oz. small snip-snap tin for the holiday and baby ones and the 1 oz. premium tin for the anniversary one.

I chose to do these with the Jelly Belly 20 flavor mix.You can do all the flavors like I did or select 1 or 2 favorite flavors you like best for these.You can have them filled with mints or use M&Ms as well,with all 6 colors or 1 or 2 favorite colors.This is perfect for a themed favor..red and green for Christmas,orange and brown for Halloween etc.

Creating these is a snap,it takes less than 5 minutes to design a tin from start to finish.I was amazed at how fast they arrived. I honestly figured being customized that it would take a week or so for them to be mailed,but they shipped the next day and I had them in hand in just a few days! That is super fast for a personalized gift and makes it easy for last minute ordering.Prices start as low as 1.99 ( I got all mine with shipping for under $25) with no minimum order and they are KOSHER certified too!!

If you are looking for personalized gifts and party favors,I highly recommend checking out the variety offered.These would make perfect ,teachers gifts,shower favors and treats for weddings,birthdays and more! You can have names,dates or other personalized messages added to create just the right look for you.

* I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: