Friday, November 4, 2011

Our Halloween Experience

 Well Halloween is officially over.The kids had a blast as always trick or treating.We live in an area where there are quite a few older people and they really get into handing out candy.


My daughter,the Princess,loves to be center stage and she really enjoys all the attention she gets from all her neighborhood "Grandmas".

As you can see Monster G was Jason Voorhees,Monster A was an ARF Trooper and The Princess was a good witch.They ended up with 3 big bowls of candy that will probably still be here at Christmas and had a great time.

I have started taking down my decorations and putting it all away until next year.I really hate to do that but I guess that's how it goes.I could leave the bats and zombies,vampires and ghosts out all year long,but my husband would probably go mad if I did.I do have a few items that stay out all the time like my glittery,spooky tree candle holder..

I love this thing.I have no idea where my mom got it,but I think it's perfect for me.I love that it is metal so it will last forever and came complete with an orange tealight that matched the face.I don't burn the candle in this one though,it is just out to be seen.

I just received this new favorite item thanks to a giveaway win at Sweeps4Bloggers.If you haven't visited the site,I recommend it for giveaway lovers.There are always tons of open giveaways going on.This amazing little Bottle Boy from Mistress Rae's Decadent Designs is so awesome I just can't stand it.I love the skull in his hands and the gorgeous detail in his face.

I can't forget my lovelies,the mini Living Dead Dolls.I have had these for about 10 years and never get tired of seeing them.


How was your Halloween? Did your kids get a load of candy too? I hope you all had as much fun as we did!


No comments: