Friday, June 17, 2011

Zombie Love with Costume Squad



So my oldest son,Gage,has a fascination with Zombies.I guess I can't complain because he gets it  honest.Instead, I decided to embrace his quirkiness and get him a shirt he would really like.I am open to  expression of personality,but being that he is just turning 10,I had to limit the shirt to something zombie related,yet not a blood covered murder scene.

I was able to chose from a variety of shirts at Costume Squad to find just what I wanted.Thankfully, they had a nice selection of zombie themed shirts to fit my needs.I ended up choosing this Zombie Apocalypse shirt for Gage.It gets the point across without being too much.
While I was browsing,I almost changed my mind a few times.They had some really great shirts that I wanted for me- like this Garbage Pail Kids shirt.I remember collecting the cards and watching the movie..ahh..this takes me back!

How about this Thundercats shirt? My husband has this one and he loves it!

..but in the end,I got him the zombies.

The shirt arrived within a few days of ordering and was exactly like the picture.I showed it to my husband first and guess what...now he wants one too.Sigh....men!

I was extremely pleased with my Costume Squad experience.From browsing to ordering,customer service to shipping..I had a pleasing trip with Costume Squad.Not only do they provide excellent service but true to the name-they have costumes too!

*I was provided with a choice of shirt to assist in my review.I was not compensated in any other way,nor was a positive review required.The opinions are my own.

No comments: