Monday, December 13, 2010

Our Christmas Shopping is Almost Complete..ALMOST

I am so thrilled.My holiday shopping is almost done and I have not wanted to kill anyone yet! I managed to find almost every item on my list,but if someone knows where to get a starter drum set for a 7 year old at a REALLY good price,please let me know! You can even email it to me.My son asked for one and it is the only outstanding kids gift I need to find..HELP! I say a good price because I found my oldest son the guitar he wanted on sale from $130 to $60..I jumped on that one and it arrived today,now I just need the drums!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Other ways of making large sums of money is yet another disappear. Dub Turbo look at is the aspect that allows you-whether you are a experienced or simply a different born in the music business to generate money by setting up music together with rhythms on-line. Application makes it possible for like the breeze inside the coming of audio with virtually no issues like all those seasoned when exercising on analog devices. The sellers along with the music players are assured about good results because doing so doesn't need plenty of skills in using it. It is really quite easy to use plus as a consequence of growing desire, it is actually becoming more and more reasonable for all those who have a musical benefit.


[url=http://mkmusiconline.com/make-beats-fast-and-easy-with-dubturbo]dubturbo[/url]