Sunday, December 19, 2010

I am all done shopping!

Finally I am finished shopping for Christmas.I have gotten everything I wanted to get for everyone on my list.I even managed to find a few items I had not planned on because they were such great deals.The best surprise I found were comic books for my son.He has been asking for them but I wasn't sure I wanted to pay 3 or 4 dollars per book for him to read once and never touch again.I was browsing a local discount store when I came upon bundles of comics with 10 in each bundle for only $5! I was thrilled.Some of these books are from as early as 1978 and feature characters like Spiderman,Batman,Wolverine and more! I can't wait to see his face when he opens the boxes to find tons of new comics for him to read and hopefully save a few of them too!

What about you? Are you finished with your shopping?

No comments: