Thursday, June 24, 2010

Gage Turns 9

We celebrated my oldest child Gage's birthday on Friday.Gage is a very original child and always finds a way to show it.If you have been following my posts ,you will see my attempts at birthday cake mastery with the other kids over the past few months.Gage,however had to test my abilities.


Gage chose an Aqua Teen hunger Force Cake.The cake includes mulitple layers of cake and icing,rice crispie treats and fondant.This is my final result.




In all, I spent about 10 hours making everything.It took about 5 minutes to destroy it,but he was happy.

Have A Great Day

2 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

First off, Happy Birthday to Gage! That's so exciting :)

Second, that cake is amazing! I'm definitely blown away-You did such a great job ^.^

Hollowsins said...

Thanks.I was a little unsure when the figures wouldn't stand, but after I got past that it was good.I forgot to mention it is supposed to be a pool on grass.Probably should have shown the side with the ladder.LOL